Evaluation and Implementation Committee
The mission of the Evaluation and Implementation Committee is to review Commission-sponsored research reports and to develop action plans for report findings. In the absence of Commission-sponsored research reports, the committee will provide assistance to other committees, as requested, and review justice related rules and processes, and recommend implementation of changes that will reduce or prevent the effects of racial and ethnic bias in the administration of justice.
Goals for 2010 thru 2015
- Evaluate Commission-sponsored report findings to determine whether they apply to the mission of the Commission and its goals.
- Periodically evaluate Commission activities to determine whether they are accomplishing the mission of the Commission and Committees goals.
- Monitor and evaluate activities of other organizations within the State of Washington and other states that address minority issues relevant to the mission of the Commission and Committee goals.
- Develop recommendations for actions and/or activities for the Commission and its committees based upon the results of its evaluation of Commission-sponsored reports, activities and the activities of other organizations addressing minority issues relevant to the mission of the Commission and its goals.
- Implement Committee-recommended actions and/or activities, which were agreed upon by the Commission and its committees, which require support and at which time support is no longer required redirect those projects to the rightful committee.
Evaluation and Implementation Committee Members
Evaluation and Implementation Committee Meeting Minutes