- You must have administrative rights to download. To see if you have admin rights, right-click Start. If “Open all users” and “Explore all users” is displayed then you have admin rights. If not, then you will need them granted to you by your Desktop/IT staff.
- Pop-up blockers must be turned off
- Windows XP must have service Pack 2 (SP2)
- Enable ActiveX controls for Windows XP
- Enable automatic prompting for ActiveX controls
- Enable or prompt download signed ActiveX controls
- Enable or prompt run ActiveX controls and plug-ins
- Enable or prompt script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting
- Add http://www.courts.wa.gov to your browser’s trusted sites.
- Turn off virus checker
- Google or Yahoo toolbars sometimes interfere with the download
- Bluezone is not compatible with Macintosh/Apple PCs
If you are experiencing problems with Bluezone, you may need to clear the Bluezone settings.
To clear Bluezone settings:
If you receive any kind of port error (unable to establish connection w/host or host port is not listening), your internet provider may need to open up ports.
- Click on the Click here to clear the Bluezone Settings link
- You will be prompted; Do you want to run or save this file? Click run
- You will be prompted; Do you want to run this software? Click run
- You will be prompted; Are you sure you want to clear all Bluezone…
- Click both boxes – Delete all internet cached files and remove served desktop registry (Version 3.1 only has one box - delete all internet cached files)
- Click yes
- Delete cookies