JIS Public Access Services
The JIS includes a public access service called JIS-Link which is available on a subscription basis. JIS-Link provides read-only access to selected non-confidential screens in SCOMIS, DISCIS and ACORDS. For information on fees and how to subscribe and a detailed explanation of the information available, please visit the JIS-Link section.
The JIS provides this internet website and the services available in it. These include:
- Washington Supreme Court and Court of Appeals opinions
- Washington pattern forms
- Information on the courts, educational resources and electronic versions of court publications.
- A directory of the Washington State Courts
- Access to JIS records including court dates and basic case information
- A knowledge base of answers to questions about the courts