INFORMATION REQUIRED TO SIGN-UP
- Business Name
- Business Entity Type
- Business Type
- E-mail address-Note that notices will be sent to the listed e-mail address
- Business Address
- Billing address if different than business address
- Phone number/Contact number
- Owner or person authorized to enter into a contract.
- Site Coordinator - The JIS-Link Site Coordinator is the central figure for communicating JIS-Link information to your staff and communicating with the Administrative Office of the Courts. The Site Coordinator is authorized to request new user IDs, delete user IDs, and reset passwords for your staff. The Site Coordinator also has access to the detailed billing reports.
- Alternate Site Coordinator - You may want to designate an Alternate Site Coordinator to assume the Site Coordinator's responsibilities when the Site Coordinator is not available. The Alternate Site Coordinator has the same authority as the Site Coordinator to request new user IDs, delete user IDs, and reset passwords for your staff. The Alternate Site Coordinator also has access to the detailed billing reports.
- Billing coordinator and billing address - Person bills should be sent to, if different than the Site Coordinator and the billing contact's address if different from the mailing address.
- Names of users (excluding the Site Coordinator and alternate Site Coordinator).
- There is no fee for additional user IDs.
- Each user shall have a separate user ID.