Certified Professional Guardian Board
Guide to Filing Complaint (Grievance)
Regarding the Conduct of a Certified Professional Guardian
File a Complaint - Fax Guidelines
To avoid receiving illegible and blank fax complaint forms, we have created these general fax guidelines. We strongly recommend that you follow the guidelines below to help us avoid difficulties in reading your complaint form:
- Check Page Settings - the most commonly accepted page size is US letter (8½ X 11 inches).
- Check Fax Print Quality - ensure that Text Darkness is set to Normal before faxing.
- Ensure that form pages are legible before faxing.
- Send yourself a test fax if possible - experiment with different Text/Page Settings to see what works best.
- Insert the fax with the printed side oriented correctly - either face up or face down, depending on your fax machine. Otherwise, you will only fax the blank side.
- Ensure that you receive a confirmation message from your fax machine that the fax was transmitted successfully.
- Try to scan more than one page per sheet before faxing (Pages per Sheet).
- Reduce the Page Magnification below 100%.