Chapter 9.94A RCW
Any and all recommended sentencing agreements or plea agreements and the sentences for any and all felony crimes shall be made and retained as public records if the felony crime involves:
(1) Any violent offense as defined in this chapter;
(2) Any most serious offense as defined in this chapter;
(3) Any felony with a deadly weapon special verdict under *RCW 9.94A.602;
(4) Any felony with any deadly weapon enhancements under *RCW 9.94A.510 (3) or (4), or both; and/or
(5) The felony crimes of possession of a machine gun, possessing a stolen firearm, drive-by shooting, theft of a firearm, unlawful possession of a firearm in the first or second degree, and/or use of a machine gun in a felony.
[1997 c 338 § 48; 1995 c 129 § 5 (Initiative Measure No. 159). Formerly RCW 9.94A.103.]
*Reviser's note: These RCW references have been corrected to reflect the reorganization of chapter 9.94A RCW by 2001 c 10 § 6.
Finding -- Evaluation -- Report -- 1997 c 338: See note following RCW 13.40.0357.
Severability -- Effective dates -- 1997 c 338: See notes following RCW 5.60.060.
Findings and intent -- Short title -- Severability -- Captions not law -- 1995 c 129: See notes following RCW 9.94A.510.
|Courts | Organizations | News | Opinions | Rules | Forms | Directory | Library|
|Back to Top | Privacy and Disclaimer Notices|